· Allows for the use of a bullet tip to release magazines
· Hardware fits flush with the Maglock and rifle receiver
· Allows for the bolt to be pulled from the rifle for easy field stripping and cleaning
· Easy installation; No permanent modifications needed
· Legalizes banned features in California
· Durable epoxy finish.
The JJPerlArms FN FAL/L1A1 Maglock is a shroud constructed from heavy duty 16 gauge steel that covers the original magazine release lever. Once installed rest assured that you will not be able to remove the magazine from the rifle without the use of a tool in accordance with PC 987.20(a).
When you want to remove the magazine from the rifle, all you have to do is simply stick any tool (bullet, key, stick, pen, screwdriver, etc.) that will fit through the large hole in the shroud to quickly and flawlessly actuate the original magazine release lever every single time.
· FN FAL/L1A1 Maglock
· Installation instructions